December Dingalings

 Its pretty much been the worst fall/winter ever for surf around here.  It seems like if when the swell is good, the winds/tide suck.  Or vise-versa.  Only waves I have been able to find are out on the coast...







Snowy and cold trip out to La Push.  Waves were pretty good if I remember right.  Too much driving though for a day trip... We must have been desperate.

This was the best surf I have had by far in December.  I like Oregon.








Cove closeouts were fun until my board bumped me on the noggin.  Spent an hour or so with a sweatshirt on my head while sorting out insurance stuff at the clinic before they stitched me up.  Glad my parents were there to drive me, and my wife was there to call the insurance people.  I should start keeping my medical card with me...

No comments: