Black and Blue










The sun was out and the swell was in at Clam Bay.  But by the time we got to the wedge is was blowing wind and pissing rain.  I was expecting bombers but we ended up surfing weak shoulder high shmush with a bunch of other people.  It was raining really. fucking. hard.  Should have stayed out but decided to head back east in hopes of the much forecast swell.  We drank heavily at a bar in PA to kill time.  Then had a damp, cold and sockless sleep in a parking lot.  The swell never showed up the next day and we went home...  Not the best trip.  But at least I got to surf for a couple hours.   I really am thinking about starting to construct a DIY camper for my truck.  Then the rain and overwhelming grossness of the WA Coast winters would be a little less dreary.  I can't wait to be in Bali...


 Saw this again on the way back... Now I need a boat as well as a camper.  I can't tell if its a knee high barrel or a head high barrel.  Either way it was better than the park was.




I often find myself daydreaming of being 6 inches tall. 


No comments: