Toasty Coasty January

 Fun weekend...  I went pretty unprepared due to a previous night of drinking...  Still managed to snag a few good ones.



 Grabbed a couple steelies on the way out with RF.  Definately needs my rod on every trip!



Evening here was pretty epic...  Like... really... 


 A little ways further Secret beach had some nuggety lil' rights.  Every time I come here I find myself saying that I need to look at it again on a bigger swell...




This left at HB was fun for days... 

I managed to not bring any clothes or socks so I just about froze at night.  There was a nice sheen of ice surrounding me in the back of my truck when I woke up shivering at 4...  Worth it!

Oh... And my camera got jacked so I am back to using my parents hand-me-down-digital.  Just like the old days of Sasquatch...

No comments: