December Days 1

Trip Number one.  Another epic fail...



Just as I turned onto 112 I got a call that I needed to come back home... This gave me about 2 hours to get a quick surf in.  I ended up going to Crescent... Mostly closeout garbage but it had a little bit of size...


Right as I jumped on the ferry I got a call saying that in fact I didn't need to come back today.  Turns out I could get it done tomorrow.  This angered me greatly, especially when I looked back west and saw these grinding barrels...

Of course home was garbage...


Except for this spot.  Which almost got me in the water.  About 75 yards from this spot there was a house that had fallen in the water... 

2 comments:

NWnative said...

Surf this weekend? Ill be home tomorrow...

Thomas Rogers said...

WTF: Is that the port townsend lighthouse? I can't believe that!