Saturday Solos

 I actually wasn't expecting much out of this swell...  But its hard to beat head high glass with nobody around...  I also love the big low tides on the coast, they make all kinds of weird new spots...

Check out the eagle fest back there... 
 Here is one of those low tide spots... I wanna check these with a bigger swell.  Could be interesting.

I have never seen a ride-able wave at Pillar Point....  



I had always assumed that this was a sandy point break off the island, but actually its a right hand reef.  It has the weirdest bottom ever (square pointy rocks).  To get there you can hike the death rocks for an hour, paddle for 10 minutes, or boat for 7 seconds... 

shitty peak... 

Come!  Sit!  Shake!  Levitate! 

Another spot that I have only seen any good on low tide.  It also has really cool tidepools... 



Only in the bay can you watch eagles dog-fighting while microwaving a breakfast sandwich at the mini-mart...

2 comments:

Captin KillGnar said...

How big is that?

Surfing with A Sasquatch said...

Which one? Not a very big swell...