Help Wanted

Three years ago when I started this thing, it was for my own enjoyment.  A journal to keep while I lived on the rez for a few months.  Then I continued to live there the next year, and people started looking at my nonsense (and of course, hating on it)...  After that, I realized that it would be way better if we all shared our pictures and stories together...  So I got sick of the whining asked if anyone wanted to share/look along (only a couple did), and closed it down...

I am not going to privatize this again, but it would be cool to see the perspective of others...  Then I wouldn't have to hoard the good photos on my locals only photobucket acount...

So... If ya want to contribute shoot me an email.... surfingwithsasquatch@gmail.com 








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, man I don't have an account or anything but this blog stokes me out when I am sitting in the office working my dead end job everyday....Keep up the good work. Haters will hate