Spring Break Journal V - Solid Day

Beach break perfection.  yeeeeewwww!


No really.  Absolute perfection...

Down on the beach by myself, I was wondering if anybody was going to show up.  Eventually the crowds arrived (2 other dudes).

I already want to go back.

This spring break got real good, real quick. 

Other places were much less perfect

The swell was supposed to keep building through to the next day.  I had my fill over overhead bombs, so I went in search of overhead point break radness to finish the evening off...

4 comments:

MC said...

yeeeeeeow! sick man!

please tell me that wasn't weds/thurs/fri last week.

thought about coming up, but headed south instead...

SurfingwithSasquatch said...

Tuesdayish I think. I lost track of days by this time...

surfingphysicist said...

Surf always seems to work out for you. During my spring break there was nothin happening... WTF

SurfingwithSasquatch said...

I got lucky on the swell for a few days. Not so much when I got down to OR...