Spring Break Journal III - Day of Rain

Its not IF it will rain, its HOW MUCH...


Still waiting for that red blob of waves to start filling in.

 I killed time by taking way to many pictures of raindrops, puddles, and other crappy stuff that never looks good...

 Petrified eagle cranium.

 By late afternoon it filled in a bit, all the other people (there was only 1 other guy) checking it had left.  I figured I couldn't get any wetter already, so I got in and had a pretty damn fun 3 hours or so to myself.

 Looked here earlier in the day.  Don't ask me why I didn't get in.

 This guy made the worst waves ever look pretty fun as the day ended.  There was no sunset, it just got dark.

 The rez-dog pack circled my truck and eventually went to sleep underneath it for the night.  Good to see this one make it through the winter, although I think some of the others may not have...

 Even though the weather was totall shit, it was still a pretty fun day overall. 

2 comments:

LoCul said...

That first pic of the raindrop from the shack is sick. Nicely done

SurfingwithSasquatch said...

Thanks. If you can't tell, I had lots of time on my hands...