Spring Break Journal II - Strait Out

Driving by and checking all the spots before being dissapointed and going all the way out...


As far from the ocean as you can get...




 2nd spot not great.  Keep on movin'.

 Its funny because I wouldn't have gone out even if there weren't 20 longboards, funboards, and SUPs in the water.  Also, the waves were better in the San Juans the day before...

 Spot number 3.

 This wave doesn't look great, but it still looks way better than it actually was.



 I always drive through this sand bar and wonder if I should get in.  But by the time I have driven that far I just keep going...

 Far from big, but still just as pretty (and pretty fun too).



The first couple days were less than epic, but a SOLID swell was filling in.  Let the waiting begin...

No comments: