Lineups

Weeks of not surfing make me daydream about my favorite lineups...


Pure pointbreak madness.  Rides almost a mile long...

This picture won me a free subscription to surfline.  I really love being able to see all the perfect waves around the world that I can't surf via HD webcam...





Green Can.  sickest wave ever...

Green Can slab. 

If you have stood at this bluff for a surfcheck, then you know how gnar huge this wave is.

See.



Why ever go to HB when this beach is just down the road?

HB looking good from far...

Bullman beach.  If you insist on not sleeping in a tent/car in the rain.

Do the really good days make all the flat ones worth it?...  No. 



The Hammer's got waves.

And this is why we need to punch a few people in the face...

LP. 


2 comments:

eriksurfs said...

the 11th picture from the top...where is that?

SurfingwithSasquatch said...

south of hosuck.