A series of small-wave photos.

































This last one might be my all-time favorite photo...  Actually, a lot of these are "up there" with what I consider to be the best pictures I have ever taken. 

These small waves always seem to have great colors, and really interesting lines.  They also do weird shit, like the one a few shots up were the lip is blowing bubbles.  Its too bad regular waves never look like these micro peelers...  I have posted a lot of these already, but I like the look of them all together...

5 comments:

drexnefex said...

one of my buddies got one of those RC Surfers. Bet he'd destroy these waves.

i think he broke the prop the 1st time out though.

SurfingwithSasquatch said...

word. There are some pretty sweet youtube vids of those little things. I spend way too much time on the internet...

Anonymous said...

pretty legit pics man...nice work.

Anonymous said...

cool pics

DB said...

Not bad pics, but me and my fellow rodents and squirrels really don't appreciate you posting pics of our local micro break