Internet Localism

dude ur a fag for posting this. beat it you fucking kook

It is wonderfull...


I'll check out your spot with some buddies to see how hadcore your stupid retro-morons can get with us... I dare you to get out of line with us!!

BLOODY DEER HEADS FOR YOU BUDDY!!!!


I cant wait to call my buddies from So Cal to blow this spot the fuck up!!!!!!!! yay for yutube

Dude....u jackass......i hope you get eatin by an Killer whale for showing this kind of footage...Its jackasses like you who blow up spots that should...these places been kept secret for years...dont' fuck it up

I have never been hassled anywhere besides Westpoo and where I always surf (which is where I learned).  In the words of a dude involved in a hassle incedent a few weeks ago, "I just wanna have a good time"... Me too... Unless your an asshole.

On a lighter note, it looks like there is another man-beast system approaching.  La Nina kicks ass.

4 comments:

Wave Farmer said...

I got localized driving down the street a 100 miles from the beach this afternoon...
Apparently this dude owned the road.

SurfingwithSasquatch said...

people are so angry...

fetch said...

it's not the footage. it's the wetsuit technology. these places are not secret (few exceptions). if you wanna rip anyone, rip curl.

drexnefex said...

shit, i got a talking to the other night about writing about alpental.

blew my mind...