Lights and Loud Noises

Makah Days comes to an end.  No more fry bread, smoked salmon, fireworks, or Indian tacos...








Surf has been absolute poop out here, and of course, right when I go home its supposed to pick up to 7-8 feet.  Damn!  Maybe I will get some waves at home, but probably not...

The firework show was mad.  The grand finale was epic, and the explosions were like 100 feet above your head.  Kids were crying, car alarms were crying, firemen were probably crying too...So rad. 

4 comments:

tHe UrbaN GarDener said...

Is this the end of the mythical sasquatch?

SurfingwithSasquatch said...

hell nawh... But my surf trips will be fewer (wekkends only) since I live in a wave desert (puget sound), have to work, and have school as well...

Dwighty said...

What did ya think of the show this year. I became an eskimo redneck while setting it up

SurfingwithSasquatch said...

I missed it.... Thought it was Saturday instead of Friday night. Pissed, because the view from the docks is amazing...