Infinite Variability

A few of the pictures I snapped today...


A light on concrete at Big Salmon... Been eyeing this pic for awhile...

Crazy algae that I became obsessed with because it looks like lighting...





A shitload of pics I took of these cool micro-tonic waves... Also obsessed with these small shots...



SO RAD!





Cold Blue Candy...



Welcome. Try not to die on the way out...

This rock is loaded with fossilized clams... Super cool.



Best shot ever... The dude who I am living with thought I was crazy squatting in the water shooting these little waves... More to come, cause this micro right is epic...



One of the betters sun setters...


In the last two days I have hiked to every spot imaginable and not found decent surf... 6 days... Come on!  All I want are some decent fucking waves!  Right now I am sitting in the HB camp ground and its loaded with kayakers, kooks, and fishermen... 

6 comments:

Gaz said...

Lovely little waves, esp that racy right barrel!

What camera/lens setup you using?

SurfingwithSasquatch said...

These were with an old Fujifilm S5000, 55mm lens, and I had to mess with the f-stop settings and stuff...

drexnefex said...

id get ya azz out to the coast. numbers are correct.

Gaz said...

Thanks, nice work with the film....

SurfingwithSasquatch said...

dude the coast has sucked...unless this is some other coast you are speaking of...

Anonymous said...

fractals in chaos