Journies







I seriously hate spiders... But I managed to take a picture of this one on my arm before it crawled towards my hand and I screamed and ripped all my clothes off...


Arriving for Tribal Journies.








I see an old man whistling...

There has been no surf for me in the past three days, and I am starting to get a little agro about  it.  I don't know what I am gonna do when I have to head back to the waveless desert (Puget Sound) at the end of the summer.... I might go crazy.

I have been spending my non-surfing days hiking and fishing and consuming tasty beverages.  I took some trails south of HB that required rope ladders.  They were flat, but look promising for large angry winter swells.  I tried to keep moving south but the trails stopped, so I bushwhacked it...  I didn't get far, and I just ended up being covered in scratches and sap...

Later I hiked up the creek by my camp.  River rocks have to be the slipperiest thing on planet earth.  One false step and you lose your footing, then your next step is misplaced, and before you know it you are doing a crazy back and forth dance across the river.  Caught a few little Cut Throat Trout.  Yesterday caught a bunch of Greenling at the Wall...

1 comment:

Gaz said...

I see boobs, belly and hips..... she's fiiiiine!