Vampires and Jello Shots






This is a 6'9'' SUP... Looks super fun in waves like this, also looks like a trash-can lid.

The equivalent to Rez-Dog diamonds, a half full box of dog food scrounged from some tourists...







I see this dude everywhere... He rides a little Santa Cruz Ozzie Wright board and tears shit up... The shot on my title is of him from last year...



This lady was cracking me up...






Had to be in Aberdeen for a meeting, so I decided to stay a day in old LP to lessen the drive time... Showed up to sick ass waves.  I surfed for a couple hours before getting out for a break.  Some random chicks gave me a post-surf jello shot... It wasn't as thirst quenching as my Kokanees...  She later ended up almost getting arrested when an elderly man called the cops (because she had passed out on the beach).  She was pretty hammed....  Gotta love the scenesters, even on weekdays...

I got back in the water and surfed for another 4 hours until I could hardly lift a beer to my sunburned face.  That dude who rides the Ozzie board showed up and made my tired ass look like a drifting beach log in the water...  Rad session.  I got some good waves, and did a few quality (arguable) hacks... There are always some tasty beach breaks there (and tasty brews a one minute walk from the line up)...

No comments: