Waves for Days


This dude got some nice ones on Saturday...

Smaller set later in the day...  The good sets were a couple feet overhead probably.

Saturday morning I woke up and immediately locked my wetsuit in my car.  Luckily some dudes hooked me up with a coat hanger and I managed to jimmy my way back into my truck.  I thought it was going to be another fickle weekend, so I surfed at croissant in garbage for 3 hours...Then returned to see it bangin...

Sets approach...,

Sunday morning was better than it was Saturday...And there was nobody out...I got one that connected all the way around.  The wave ends at a crazy shorebreak which made it tough to get out (of the water)...
I got barrelled twice on my long wave...The best sections were way down the line...
Later Sunday after the crowds arrived... I don't know what changed but the waves began to section in some spots, making connections all the way down impossible...
Bluff shorebreak...

These are the shots you take when you drink lots of beer and sleep in your car...

Some of the best waves I have been in... I can't get over the one that connected all the way today...Best wave ever.

2 comments:

drexnefex said...

rad shots man! sat, got a spot farther west as the swell was building. went from waist to solid head and 1/2. surfed with 1bro for 4 hours then b-lined it here and got some fun connectors to that cone. saw one guy going past that. daymn!

SurfingwithSasquatch said...

Good day for sure... I was freaking out how long the waves were... I ended up past that cone too... My feet still hurt like hell from the walks back...